Question about Italian Resins

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaspar

Has anyone seen, or does anyone have pictures of, the following Italian Resins:

Indigo Swirl, Steel Mist, Matrix Blue, Midnight Ice?

How do they compare with Berea's Dark Blue AA blanks?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

gerryr

Send me an email and I can send you the catalog of Pedigree Woods' Italian resins. But, based on previous comments from Scott, the colors are probably not accurate.

baldysm

I would be concerned about swirled colors, basically anything up to 50073 the mohair.

I have matrix blue and midnight ice, and they look pretty darn close to the images in the PDF. One thing to warn you of, the blue in the matrix blue is translucent. Harder to tell with the midnight ice, so I don't know about that one. The translucent may or may not be something that you like.

I also have the pearl pinto and the butterscotch moss. They are pretty close to the images in the PDF. So I think the problem is only with the swirls.

It was no problem returning the ones I did not like and exchanging them for other colors. If smoe people want to see actual photos, I'll take a couple and post them.

Havent had a chance to turn them yet.

Kaspar

Originally posted by gerryr
<br />Send me an email and I can send you the catalog of Pedigree Woods' Italian resins. But, based on previous comments from Scott, the colors are probably not accurate.

I have that Word file document, but I found a recent thread that said those werent accurate at all.

That's why I want pictures, of completed pens if possible.

Kaspar

Originally posted by baldysmI have matrix blue and midnight ice, and they look pretty darn close to the images in the PDF. One thing to warn you of, the blue in the matrix blue is translucent. Harder to tell with the midnight ice, so I don't know about that one. The translucent may or may not be something that you like.

Translucence is no problem. So the Midnight Ice is very close to the Word File pics? Hmmm. I take it the base color is midnight blue, or is it black?

That the Matrix Blue is close is great, but that's too light a blue for what my customer wants.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom