Puzzle #5

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Edgar

New Member Advocate
Staff member
Puzzle #5 is ready.

This is another jigsaw puzzle. You will see a clue for the Completion Code when you finish the puzzle.

Go find the Completion Code, then fill out all the information in the Submission Form (especially the Completion Code) and submit the form before the deadline. You will earn one point for this puzzle toward the overall prize and you might win one of the individual prizes for this puzzle.

The deadline for this puzzle is 7:59 PM, Central Time on Tuesday, February 24. Any entries received after that time will not be accepted.

Post any questions in this thread and I will do my best to answer them as soon as possible.

Don't forget to read the Puzzle Contest - Official Rules and make sure that your Public Profile contains your real first and last name!

Good luck everyone
Edgar

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

ChrisN

I guess whether or not I am a smartass is up for debate, but here I am, with an assembled puzzle...:biggrin::biggrin:

markgum

a wonderful puzzle. Had to move the monitor closer to the eye balls. Even with the new bi focal super computer glasses those pieces were tiny.. Great job Curtis and Edgar

jcm71

That one was a doozie. Caution to all. Be careful not to accidentally drag any puzzle pieces underneath the print in the lower left corner. You will not be able to drag them back out and will have to restart. DAMHIKT

Top Bottom