Puzzle #2

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Edgar

New Member Advocate
Staff member
Puzzle #2 is ready to go. Here's the link to it:

The Almost Daily Puzzler in Remembrance of Landon Smith

This is a jigsaw puzzle. Your challenge is to identify the IAP member who made the item shown in the jigsaw puzzle.

Once you solve the jigsaw puzzle, search the IAP archives to figure out who made the item. When you think you know who made the item, click on the Enter Completion Code link on the puzzle page. That link will bring up an entry form - fill out all the information on the form and enter the IAP username of the member who made the item in the puzzle in the Proof of Completion field. Note: your IAP Username goes in the IAP Username field.

You may enter only once and you cannot make any changes once you submit your entry. You will have at least 24 hours from the time of this post to complete the puzzle. All correct entries will earn one point toward the overall puzzle prize count.

Post any questions that you might have in this thread.

As always, banter is welcome & encouraged, but please do not ask for or post any real hints.

Good luck
Edgar

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Krash

Like this ...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    69.2 KB · Views: 158

MesquiteMan

Retired Head Moderator
You will not be able to do many of the puzzles on an ipad. Just like last year, the year before, and the year before that, many of the puzzles use flash. Flash is not supported by ipad or iphone.

mredburn

IAP Activities Manager
Staff member
Sheesh...... Try and make it more challenging (FUN):rolleyes: and look at the thanks you get.:biggrin::biggrin:

Pete275

Just wondering, I put the puzzle together earlier but had to leave before finding out who made it. Does this mean I will have to put the puzzle together again in order to have access to the answer page?

Pete275

Never mind I just figured this one out for myself!!!!

quote=Pete275;1836442]Just wondering, I put the puzzle together earlier but had to leave before finding out who made it. Does this mean I will have to put the puzzle together again in order to have access to the answer page?[/quote]

Edgar

New Member Advocate
Staff member
This puzzle will close at 4:00 pm CST today.

You have a little over 2 hours to complete the puzzle & send in your completion code.

Edgar

New Member Advocate
Staff member
Puzzle #2 is now closed.
No further entries will be accepted.

Thanks for playing.
Edgar

Edgar

New Member Advocate
Staff member
The mug was intended to be the major clue.

It was a 2009 Bash mug. That might help to narrow down the area in the IAP archives where you needed to look.

I'll give the actual answer later in case you want to do a little more research for fun. :devil:

Cwalker935

The mug was intended to be the major clue.

It was a 2009 Bash mug. That might help to narrow down the area in the IAP archives where you needed to look.

I'll give the actual answer later in case you want to do a little more research for fun. :devil:

I thought that I searched for that too.

lyonsacc

I don't think I found it by searching "scimitar" - pretty sure I found it by using "sword"

I searched sword, cutlass, saber, sabre, knife, everything but scimitar. I almost guessed it was Bruce but didn't. It reminded of his work. Oh well.

You guys used words that were too fancy. I went with something like"pirate clip" and it was right there.:biggrin:

Cwalker935

markgum

very difficult when under a time crunch. had to get to the "day job" and skipped reading the instructions.. UGH....

However, it is Good to see a Puzzle in Remembrance of Landon. I remember Landon encouraging me when he ran the puzzle events. He gave a lot to IAP and he left us way to early.

Last edited:
Top Bottom