purshacing snake skin

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

elody21

I was wondering if anyone has found a site to purchase snake skin. We have very few snakes here in Illinois and If we did I don't think they would willingly give up their skin. Ha! Ha! If this has already been covered please forgive me I am new to this site by one week and am still manovering all the different part. Thnaks for all of everyones help!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

PenWorks

Hi Alicy, here is a link to Steve Thompson, real nice guy, I bought mine there. http://www.sdsnake.com/Rat.htm
If you go to the search topic, and type in snkae skin, you will come up with several discussions about making snake skin pens. Good luck. Anthony

elody21

Thanks so much for the info! I'll check out the site. Thanks for the help about topic search also!

Tom McMillan

Hi Alice---Wow, Illinois sounds like it's "my kind of country" if there's few snakes there---Not many here in my part of Washington State---part of the reason I live here. Well, if ya gotta have snakeskins---Anthony and Don are some of the guys "in the know". Good luck with that---but, I'll likely not be trying that one.

Efletche

I purchased some python and spitting cobra skins at www.implora.com What I purchased were scraps (5"x14"). Many of the cobra skins are dyed variuos colors and I got them in the mail within the week. Haven't tried using them yet.

elody21

Thanks for the site for cobra and python! I love to try anything different. It seems like it would be a good
seller for men, even though it is kind-of yuckey! Alice

PenWorks

My cobra skins finally came in today from Implora, kinda neat, ssssssssssssssss[:D] Anthony

Oh Oh ! Alice has a star ! [:p]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom