Purse Hangers

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Phunky_2003

Phunky_2003

I have been attempting to get ready for a show.

Here are some purse hangers recently finished up. They are all done with homebrews.

1_056a.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Mark

Very Nice... I like the folding version. I have yet to try making one. I may just have to give it a go. Thanks for the post.

W.Y.

Excellent work on those James .
I have never tried those but was thinking of getting a half dozen or so of them to see how they go. I have a feeling they would be great sellers.

Who did you order the kits from and do they offer a quantity discount ? Saw kits on one suppliers site where they were sold out even though they seemed quite expensive but never got around to checking more suppliers

arioux

Before you buy a kit, go to your local dollar + store. They migh have them for less than $2 or $3 max. Just remove the center that come with it and replace with yours. And they are the same quality !

Alfred

Phunky_2003

Thanks for all the nice compliments.

William,

I got the ones I made off ebay. The kits from the suppliers are too much IMHO. I got 15 for 22.00 with free shipping. Just search purse hangers, I get the ones that have a cheap looking stone in them. A good whack with a hammer and the glue is loose and the stone pops right out.

I compared one of the kits, I cant tell a difference. You also get boxes and gift bags for them. The kits are somewhere around 7.00. These are less than 2.00 which means my profit margin is higher. And they only take a few minutes to make. I did these 6 in about 20 minutes total.

Alfred,

I never thought about checking a dollar store. Good idea.

Phunky_2003

How are they used? The colors from the PR is quite striking.

The round part sits on the edge of a table. The purse hangs off the hook. It keeps their purse off the ground. My wife also says they are used more often in the ladies room. They really dont like sitting their purses on the floor there. Cant say I blame em.....They hook the dial piece over the door and hang purse that way.

W.Y.

Thanks for all the nice compliments.

William,

I got the ones I made off ebay. The kits from the suppliers are too much IMHO. I got 15 for 22.00 with free shipping. Just search purse hangers, I get the ones that have a cheap looking stone in them. A good whack with a hammer and the glue is loose and the stone pops right out.

I compared one of the kits, I cant tell a difference. You also get boxes and gift bags for them. The kits are somewhere around 7.00. These are less than 2.00 which means my profit margin is higher. And they only take a few minutes to make. I did these 6 in about 20 minutes total.

Alfred,

I never thought about checking a dollar store. Good idea.

Great Info.
Thanks a bunch.
Don't know why I never thought of looking there.

Top Bottom