Purple Haze.......

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from JWS Penworks

JWS Penworks

Well actually the blank is an Acrylic Blank from Craft Supply USA called "Crocus." The pen is a late Christmas Gift for my Daughter. The kit I used is called "Roadster." It is also from Craft Supply Co. I finished it by wet sanding with 600 grit, and then on to Micro Mesh through 12,000. I then used Brasso, and then I waxed it with Renaissance Wax.

Well, here it is...

MalisasPen.jpg

MalisasPen2.jpg

Thanks for looking,
John

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

CaptG

Good looking pen. I keep a couple of those blanks on hand just for the ladies that are always wanting a purple pen. Actually I have sold some to men customers too.

talbot

called "Crocus." The pen is a late Christmas Gift for my Daughter. wet sanding with 600 grit, and then on to Micro Mesh through 12,000. I then used Brasso, and then I waxed it with Renaissance Wax.

Pretty much as above John but different daughter, mine,:) same reason,:biggrin: same blank:biggrin: almost same finish and my source was Turners Retreat.
Not trying to steal your post, honest, but I thought it was funny:laugh:

regards, Bill

StreamlineCrocus.jpg

JWS Penworks

called "Crocus." The pen is a late Christmas Gift for my Daughter. wet sanding with 600 grit, and then on to Micro Mesh through 12,000. I then used Brasso, and then I waxed it with Renaissance Wax.

Pretty much as above John but different daughter, mine,:) same reason,:biggrin: same blank:biggrin: almost same finish and my source was Turners Retreat.
Not trying to steal your post, honest, but I thought it was funny:laugh:

regards, Bill

StreamlineCrocus.jpg
Bill, that is a good looking pen. It looks nice in Chrome too......em, now who else needs a Crocus Pen? :biggrin:

Thanks all for the kind comments!
John

Skye

The gold kit with that blank has some sort of very gaudy appeal. Looks very good together, although it really shouldn't. Interesting.

Top Bottom