PSI Shipping

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Bowl Slinger

The only complaint that I have with them is that when you order something online they do not indicate that it is on back order so you do not find out until the shipment comes in. Sometimes this gets you in a bind if you are expecting an item and are trying to meet a customer deadline.

I placed my order on the 12th and received it today the 20th. I do not consider this slow, because it always takes this long. I do wish they would have a Priority mail option though.

CREID

It is nice to see something positive about PSI, you usualy only see negative things. They have been in business for a long time and I am sure they are much better than the few bad posts that people are quick, too quick to post.
Curt

76winger

I placed an order Friday morning and paid a couple extra $ for expedited shipping (so they would ship the same day), and it was on my doorstep Monday. Ordered from Woodturningz the same time, they automatically ship the same day NC and it was on my doorstep Saturday. With that, and both being Priority Mail, the only real factor in shipping times is that Woodturningz is 15miles from me and PSI is 500 miles away. Yes, I had to pay the big guy a couple extra bucks to ensure they moved quickly, but knowing the "possibilities" up front and needing supplies for a project with a deadline, it was a small price to pay to get it a couple days earlier than normal.

lorbay

Well I ordered a few kits from them 3 weeks ago and I think I got them in 6 days which is the fastest I have ever got anything from the US to Canada.

Lin.

I have noticed their shipping time has shortened, so that is a good thing, but what Bowl Slinger say is true. They need to let you know when an order is not going to be complete, BEFORE confirming the order. Also, they have NEVER answered my email requests for replacement parts for my Turncrafter Commander 12" VS lathe, which I bought from them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom