PSI shipping

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

ez Ed

I know I haven't posted anything in a while, but my recent experience with PSI is driving this post. The wife received the new catalog and the new dog themed pen kits struck a chord with her. Another project added to the honey-do list.

Sunday night, I order the starter and a couple of extra kits, choose standard shipping. I've ordered from PSI many time before, so I do not usually bother to look at the tracking information which arrived in my inbox Monday until a few days after.

Imagine my surprise when the post man rang my doorbell with a package from PSI today! Yes, from order to delivery in three business days and paying standard ship rates! Thanks guys!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

turncrazy43

Have shopped with PSI for years. Never had a problem with shipping times that could be blamed on PSI. Seasonal slow downs are to be expected and are no fault of PSI. We should keep the season in mind and order a bit early to avoid the xmas rush.
Turncrazy43

StanBrown

Had an order from PSI that was lost in the mail. USPS lost it somewhere, definitely NOT the fault of PSI. Called PSI to initiate a trace but they just replaced the entire order at no charge to me, not even for shipping.

Very good people and excellent service.

Woodchipper

Lots of good reviews here. Refreshing in these days when customer service, in many cases, has gone the way of the dodo bird and the dinosaurs.

acmaclaren

Angi the Maker
PSI is the main place I order all my pens kits from. I've never had to wait more than 5 days for an order even during the holiday season.

Top Bottom