PSI Pen Instructions On CD

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

wayneis

Thats good for people who don't know computers but for others you can buy a dvd or cd and download the instructions and burn a copy and even update as needed if you use re-writeable disks.

M

Mudder

Originally posted by BigguyZ
<br />$10??? [:0]

For that price, it better have picture tutorials for each pen. I'll stick to the $0 downloads.

Originally posted by wayneis
<br />Thats good for people who don't know computers but for others you can buy a dvd or cd and download the instructions and burn a copy and even update as needed if you use re-writeable disks.

One thing is being overlooked here. You guys are saying that your time is worth nothing. For me; the hour or so I would spend searching for, downloading, and burning to CD (which is not free) is worth more to me than the $10.00 that the premade CD costs.

It depends on how you want to look at it but either way there is a cost involved, you need to determine which way is "cheaper" for you.

hughbie

hell guys, i keep a 3 ring binder down in my shop, with page protectors i keep instructions for every type of pen i make. besides, if i want updates, then i get new instructions with every pen. of course, if i was wealthy enough to have a computer/laptop down in my shop, it might be different....but the paper copies works for me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom