PSI Funline Kits

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

rdunn12

I recently purchased some of the Funline kits from PSI.The slimline version,just to see how good or bad they are.And here is what I think,terrible,these kits are almost not useable.Nibs not drilled correctly had to file the end,transmission horrible,bad feel and one of them does'nt work at all.I assembled 3 different kits tonight and had problems with all three.I understand that these are CHEAP kits,but they could be a lot better for a little more money.These kits add new meaning to the saying "You get what you pay for".Anyone had any good experiences with these kits?Did I just get a bad batch?Not slamming PSI as they have a lot of great products,just a bad experience tonight.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Skye

What's the purpose of buying them over cheapo gold kits or chrome kits? Is it the goofy colors?

tim self

Slye, those kits are the cheap gold, chrome, etc. I also bought those first. I had about a 10 percent failure rate of the trans as well. I thought it was just me starting out. Havent gone back to them either.

Skye

Hmmm... I see they're on the PSI website, but don't see any chrome slimline kits that aren't labeled 'funline'. So, does that mean they just don't carry a quality slimline in chrome now?

Top Bottom