PSI Bushing Sizes

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

BigShed

I am currently trying to assemble the bushing sizes for the various fountain pen kits available.

I have been able to find the ones for Berea and CSUSA, but haven't done so well with PSI.

I have found all the instruction sheets for the PSI fountain pen kits but only some, (Majestic Jr, Apollo Elite, Olympian Elite and Tycoon), have the bushing sizes listed on the instruction sheets.

The bushing sets I am missing the sizes for are

Designer (and Elite)
Classic (and Elite)
Big Ben
Traditional (and cap on end)
Capri Mini
Majestic.

Anyone out there have these sizes and willing to let me know, or at least where I can find them?

Thanks in advance.

I am setting this information out in a spreadsheet that can be made available online when finished.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

PaulDoug

Can't you go to PSI online and there is a table for each pen you order that shows the bushings needed. Maybe I'm not reading the question correctly.

BigShed

Paul,

Unless I haven't seen what you have seen, the PSI site has information of what bushes to use for each pen and it has instruction sheets you can download for each pen.

My problem is that I want to know the sizes of these bushes, ie the diameter of each bush, so that I can determine what final size each pen will be.

For examples on the instruction sheet for the Majestic Jr, PKMAJJRBU, the diam of each bush is listed.

http://www.pennstateind.com/library/PKMAJxxJR_INS.PDF

For the Majestic, PKMAJBU, it is not.

http://www.pennstateind.com/library/PKMAJ&PKMAF_ins.pdf

PaulDoug

That is what I was afraid you were asking. Sorry I can't help. Some one on this forum makes and sells bushings. Maybe he will speak up.

Texatdurango

I don't have the instruction sheet for the Majestic but I measured my majestic bushings and they are.......

.568" - Nib
.597" - Lower C/Band
.649" - Upper C/Band
.649" - Upper Cap

That's good enough for making bushings.

BigShed

Thanks for that George, much appreciated. Can't quite work out why they list the bushing sizes on some of their instruction sheets and not on others.

Now I only need the sizes for

Designer
Classic
Big Ben
Capri Mini

The search continues.

Fred

smitty9306

Hello I Have the Capri bushings the cap bushing is 0.50 The Center bushing is stepped and is 0.50 and 0.45 The tip bushing is 0.45 hope this helps.
Jon:)
Originally posted by BigShed

Thanks for that George, much appreciated. Can't quite work out why they list the bushing sizes on some of their instruction sheets and not on others.

Now I only need the sizes for

Designer
Classic
Big Ben
Capri Mini

The search continues.

Fred

Top Bottom