PSI Bolt Action Kit starter packages

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Smitty37

Passed Away Mar 29, 2018
In Memoriam
If you have been wanting to try PSI's Bolt action kits I picked up a few starter packages that I'll offer you at a very good price. I would hope these will go mostly to newer members.

PSI charges $42.00 plus shipping for this package consisting of 3 pen kits in different finishes, a drill bit and a set of bushings. During the birthday bash I'll let them go for $33.60 shipped first class. Limit is one per customer and I have only 5 packages. International shipping will be with a discount of $4.00 from my regular rate.

I also have something for those who want to try razors -- but I don't have bushings for them. PSI sells these for $9.95 each plus shipping so this package would be be $29.85 plus $8.50 shipping for a total of $38.35. These are Fusion Razor handle kits using 7mm tubes. I'll deliver a package of three kits, First Class mail for 28.45 international shipping same as above. I have 5 of these packages. limit one per customer.

CLAIM HERE AND SEND ME A PM WITH YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS AND MAILING ADDRESS. YOUR FULL NAME AND LOCATION MUST BE IN YOUR IAP PROFILE OR YOUR ORDER WILL BE REFUSED.

Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

wyone

those are great deals.. and I think your idea if letting the new turners have first shot is awesome. I was a new turner not so long ago and I remember wanting to try new types but cost was a big factor. It still is, but I am not taking advantage of your generosity to give newer turners first chance at it. :) The bolt action is a favorite of mine and although I have not sold any yet, I will one day. I have given pretty much all of my pens away as gifts. :) :)

Last edited:

Bean_Counter

I'll take a razor set Leroy if still available

Edit: sorry I'll pass didn't know this was for new turners, great offer :)

Last edited:

SDTurner

Hey Smitty, if you by any chance still have the razor set, i would like to get one or if you might get some in the future, id like to try my hand at it.

Smitty37

Passed Away Mar 29, 2018
In Memoriam
Hey Smitty, if you by any chance still have the razor set, i would like to get one or if you might get some in the future, id like to try my hand at it.
Sorry they're gone....I got those only to buy enough kits to get a customer a good price...then I sold the extra's I had here.

Top Bottom