Prizes Needed For Summer Extravaganza!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

mredburn

IAP Activities Manager
Staff member
THE 2016 Summer Extravaganza is just around the corner, August will soon be here. THere will be contests! Winners! Other people that didnt Win!
Those that win will have Fame! Glory! Bragging Rights and...... um did I mention Fame?
You might ever win a Prize! That brings us to the next item on the list.

We need prizes for the SE and if you have a box of blanks or other great things that are pen related and would like to donate them, we would love to give them away for you! We ask that the value of the prize be around $25 up to $50. You may have to ship internationally.

You can post in this thread or pm me if you wish to donate a prize this year.

Old Bessie

Passed Away Sep 13, 2016
In Memoriam
I would like to offer up a small flat rate shipping box of blanks with a wide variety of unusual and rarer blanks, Not a run of the mill box of blanks so to speak. I seem to have accumulated way too many and the kids will never see the value after I'm gone. I'd be happy to share.

Rounder

I will donate a couple of boxes of blanks. I have some mesquite and spalted pecan I will ship to a couple of WINNERS!!!

Edgar

New Member Advocate
Staff member
I'll chip in some prizes, Mike. I need to see what goodies I have available this weekend.

wood128

donations

I can donate a small flat rate box of Chechen, granadillo , katalox and madre de cacao blanks. Just let me know at the proper time and I will ship the box to the winner.
Joe

mredburn

IAP Activities Manager
Staff member
Perry that would be great, we would be glad to have them.
Thank you Joe I will let you know when it happens.
Ed, as always thank you for your generosity.

mredburn

IAP Activities Manager
Staff member
Thank you Steve and Keith for the BOBs.
George, as always your support is greatly appreciated.

elkhorn

Mike, I have 2 sets of abalone blanks for an emperor that I could donate. Please PM where you want them sent.

healeydays

Mike sent you a note. Since all the Mikes are donating, I need to also. I'll put up a lot of my Honeycomb blanks.

Mike B

Last edited:

KenV

How about the components for 5 modified cigar pens. Will include booth the long and short upper barrell tubes, the turned down center band, and a reprint of the IAP tutorial as well as reprints from two More Woodturning articles.

All in a small flat rate box

Sprung

I know there's a good number who have already said they'd contribute boxes of blanks, but if you could stand having another box of blanks added to the list, I'd be happy to contribute one. My wife says I have too many blanks anyways! (I beg to differ with her on that, but I'd be happy to send off a box of blanks to someone as a prize.)

mrburls

I will donate a box with a mixture of 1930's Vintage material (cellulose acetate) with some Italian resin blanks.
Then I will also donate 10 cigar pen kits, your choice of gold or gun metal. You can mix or match which ever you like. Winner just needs to PM me with what they would like.
Keith "mrburls"

mredburn

IAP Activities Manager
Staff member
Mathew, Keith, thank you both. There is always room for more prizes. Even if we fulfill the winning slots there are always random winners we can draw for etc.

Top Bottom