Prize winners alert!!!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
As the contests come to a finale, many of you will be awarded prizes!!!! (GREAT work, on your part!!)

This year I have over a dozen volunteers that are "expediting" the delivery of prizes. So, if you win something and no one contacts you about your address, etc, to deliver the prize, you should let me know!!!!

Please allow them a fair chance! I send a "status report" every Sunday to these members, so if a Monday passes and you have been "skipped", please send me a PM, so I can alert the proper individual.

Additionally, if you should have been contacted about winning trivia prior to 2-21 and you have not been, please PM me and I will handle.

This is an experiment, this year. I have not been "riding herd" over this, just allowing the volunteers to handle it as they see fit. So, your feedback either positive or negative will help determine how we handle this next year and who will be next year's "volunteers".

Thanks to all involved.

IF you won a prize from Alumilite, they ship them all at once in early March, so you WILL get the prizes. JerrySambrook handled them last year and is, once again, in contact with them. Seems all is going smoothly, for which I thank Jerry!!!!

Public "thank yous" to the volunteers are appreciated!!!:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

One other note: There were about 125 prizes, valued at $25 or more that were included in this year's bash.

Andrew (Maxwell_Smart007) has been soliciting prizes for several years now. We could not have the bash without HIS tremendous efforts, starting BEFORE THANKSGIVING and running through the first of February.

We all owe Andrew our thanks for the FUN he creates!!!

Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

terryf

And on that note Ed, a special public thanks to you and Dawn over at Exotics for supporting, volunteering, donating, auctioneering etc as well as all the other people involved to make this month such a special place to be!

As a newbie having been here for a few months only, its already clear to see who the guys n gals are that make this place tick over so smoothly.

Thanks again Ed!!

biggest font I could find :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
Thanks Terry, but I am allowed to be the "IAP face" that gets noticed, the planning has been going on since the last bash and will start about the 5th of March for the next bash. The following were this years planning committee:
mbroberghunter-27TomWMonty
Phunky_2003ScottDisplaced CanadianMesquiteman
ldb2000PR_Princessmaxwell_smart007JerrySambrook

And the other guy who gets "left out" of most "Thank-you" threads is our owner and my friend, JEFF Brown (no relation) without whom this place would never have been initiated!!

maxman400

A BIG THANK YOU!!! To every one who is behind the scenes as well as out front that Made This Bash a great success. :good::highfive:

ctubbs

Ed is way too modest, well that word may not actually apply to Ed, but he has been working behind the scene as well as out front. He has arranged and assigned the prizes to the prize committee in such a way to make it easy on them all. He has answered all their questions, no matter how silly. He has provided all the needed tools to do the job efficiently and correctly. Ed needs a huge Thank you from each of us.
Let us include all the planners and lest we forget, our benefactor, Jeff Brown, for his foresight in starting this whole thing.
There are many thanks to go around and I, for one, hope that this Bash raises enough funds to keep this site afloat. That is my 2 cents for today.
Charles

BRobbins629

Passed Away Dec 28, 2021
In Memoriam
Thanks to all in front and behind the scenes for another great year. Also a big thank you to the donors who make this event special.

Pioneerpens

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!! You guys and gals are amazing and all you do for the bash and IAP in general is much appreciated, now and all year round!!

SAWDUST 101

Passed Away Jan 7, 2018
In Memoriam
Words can't express how I feel about IAP, All the folks who are the backbone of IAP, All the members who have been so helpful and All who made this "BASH" so sucessful. As a first year member, I have been made to feel right at home by everyone as if I were a charter member. I'd like to say a big THANK YOU to all who made this years "BASH" so successful and to all for making IAP the organization that it is.

THANK YOU SO MUCH,
Don

kinggabby

Everyone you the people involved are awesome. I hope next year I will be able to donate or contribute something. I wish I could have this year but due to injury and surgery I was not able to. Because I do love this site. So much that 2 family members are members here too. Next year I plan on having me some mugs or glasses. or something ( Already warned the wife of this ) Thanks again everyone.

Top Bottom