Private Message Tip

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Dalecamino

Local Chapter Leader
Keep up with them. DAMHIKT

780 of 1500? Who has this kind of time? I save them because they're all important. But it looks like it may be a daily chore to go through a few.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

mbroberg

IAP Activities Manager, Emeritus
If you really want to keep them all go to the bottom of the page and you will see links to download all of your messages in one of several different formats. Then you can clear your mailbox out but still have the valuable information horded for evermore.

mredburn

IAP Activities Manager
Staff member
And when you do down load them dont forget to make two digital copies on external hard drives or memory sticks and print out a copy as well. :biggrin: Wouldnt want you to loose anything .:devil:

Dalecamino

Local Chapter Leader
If you really want to keep them all go to the bottom of the page and you will see links to download all of your messages in one of several different formats. Then you can clear your mailbox out but still have the valuable information horded for evermore.
Thanks Mike! So much I have to learn about this site.
And when you do down load them dont forget to make two digital copies on external hard drives or memory sticks and print out a copy as well. :biggrin: Wouldnt want you to loose anything .:devil:
Thanks Mike ! The stick will work for me but I don't need that many paper laying around here.

I think it's something in the Silver.

Oooo.........someone's tired....:tongue:

mredburn

IAP Activities Manager
Staff member
John
Im sure Dean still has his connections and could call in a few favors he's owed and get a post or two deleted just for "Old Times Sake":biggrin:

jttheclockman

There is one other way Chuck. Don't be so likeable and people won't send you PM's. :tongue:
Pete...I just can't do that :tongue::biggrin:

Some people just get all the love. Brings back childhood memories.:rolleyes:
Are you saying you were loved as a child :confused:

Last one called to the dinner table:)

I save those. They are like trophys. Sure miss Dean. :)
LOL.... Sorry buddy. I could send you pretend deletes!

Not the same thing:)

John
Im sure Dean still has his connections and could call in a few favors he's owed and get a post or two deleted just for "Old Times Sake":biggrin:

It would bring a tear to my eye:crying:

Top Bottom