Prickly Pink

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from alphageek

alphageek

Former Moderator
PR_Princess carries a line of pinks. She offered for me to be a 'beta' turner on a new pink blank created by Curtis. I think this ones gonna be a big hit!

The acrylic is cast with his prickly pear cactus.

What do you all think?

Attachments

• IMG_0255.jpg
    IMG_0255.jpg
    62.6 KB · Views: 371
Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

cnirenberg

I'm not big on pinks, but I like the gold webbing throughout. It definitely is something new and different. Will be nice for the ladies.....

MesquiteMan

Retired Head Moderator
Thes will be available soon exclusively through Exoticblanks.com. I came up with this color to compliment Cav's Uni-pink blank and the vast majority of the cost will be going to the same breat cancer charity.

PR_Princess

Jeff, I think that gold looks good with pink! :biggrin: Actually it is the juxtaposition of the cactus with this opaque pink resin that gives it that special gold like appearance... IMHO:rolleyes:

Now, you could get a clear cactus blank from Curtis and paint the tube pink (or any other color(s)) - but the effect would be a little different. Not better or worse, just different. But, then it would not be this special blank where the proceeds are being so generously donated by Curtis to Breast Cancer research.:wink::biggrin:

Last edited:

BLLEHMAN

Thes will be available soon exclusively through Exoticblanks.com. I came up with this color to compliment Cav's Uni-pink blank and the vast majority of the cost will be going to the same breat cancer charity.

VERY COOL of you Curtis!

Also, great job on the pen!

workinforwood

Jeff, I think that gold looks good with pink! :biggrin: Actually it is the juxtaposition of the cactus with this opaque pink resin that gives it that special gold like appearance... IMHO:rolleyes:

Now, you could get a clear cactus blank from Curtis and paint the tube pink (or any other color(s)) - but the effect would be a little different. Not better or worse, just different. But, then it would not be this special blank where the proceeds are being so generously donated by Curtis to Breast Cancer research.:wink::biggrin:

A womans perspective on pink is guaranteed to be better than mine. I think it's great what ya'll are doing for Breast cancer. That is the cancer I hate the most :)

Top Bottom