Pressure Pot on Amazon

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

its_only_me

Hello, I have been searching the forum, amazon and the net in general about pressure pots. I would like to get one that isn't Chinese made and one that doesn't require me to take out a second mortgage, so that rules out buying one here in the uk.

I have done a search on Amazon and found one pot where the buyer will ship to the uk, but I would like to know where the pot is made, does anyone know if the first one in this search Amazon.com: W1799 2-1/4 Gallon Paint Tank: Tools & Home Improvement which is Shop Fox W1799 2-1/4 Gallon Paint Tank is made in China or the USA?

What would the price be in the USA for a good quality pot, I don't need hoses as that would just add to the weight.

Two more questions, for Alumilite would 30 psi be okay and for PR would 30psi be okay?

Thanks if you can give me any info.

Regards
Peter

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

TonyL

I actually called them (Shop Fox) and learned what all are saying (above).

I found three that were not or at least state that they are not made overseas:
Binks
CA Technologies
DeVilbiss

I am just telling you what was told to me by the manufacturer or reseller.

I spent hours researching. And thanks to a member, found a Binks in the mid-200s new, but didn't buy it.

its_only_me

Most Shop Fox products are made in Taiwan.

Thank you, that's the sort of info I can't find.

The label says Made in China. It's readable when you open it and then move your curser over it.

Thanks, I didn't put my cursor on it, sorry, it would have saved me asking.

I actually called them (Shop Fox) and learned what all are saying (above).

I found three that were not or at least state that they are not made overseas:
Binks
CA Technologies
DeVilbiss

I am just telling you what was told to me by the manufacturer or reseller.

I spent hours researching. And thanks to a member, found a Binks in the mid-200s new, but didn't buy it.

I know of devilbiss and binks and would have no problem with either. I just don't want to spend lots of money and get a cheaply made one, I would hate for it to go bang and make my wife a widow or my daughter an orphan.

Thank you to everyone who responded.

Regards
Peter

Top Bottom