Prepared blanks needed for the V.A. in Arkansas

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Phillip Kelley

Attached is a picture of some finished pens by a disabled vet here in Arkansas! The V.A. has a re-hab program where pen turning is part of veterans therapy but they needs predrilled blanks with the brass tubes for their program. If you can help & would like to prepare a few slimline blanks, please message me & I will get you my address and see that they get to the V.A. in Little Rock! Thanks!

Attachments

• V.A. made pens.jpg
    V.A. made pens.jpg
    26.1 KB · Views: 234
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

BSea

Right now, they are only doing funline kits from PSI. If you want to send kits, you can do that, or if you have some extra slimline tubes that you want to put into blanks, that will work too. But the big thing is drilling, gluing, and squaring the blanks as they don't have the tools for doing this themselves. And I think the VA won't allow them to use CA on site.

VA response

Right now, they are only doing funline kits from PSI. If you want to send kits, you can do that, or if you have some extra slimline tubes that you want to put into blanks, that will work too. But the big thing is drilling, gluing, and squaring the blanks as they don't have the tools for doing this themselves. And I think the VA won't allow them to use CA on site.

I'm in. Do they need just blanks with glued tubes, or do they need kits too?

Top Bottom