Prayers requested

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
You and your wife have my prayers. And I hope she will do as well as my wife did many years back. And still doses. Still never hear of her back hurting. May the Lord bless you and your family.

Tanner

My prayers and thoughts are with you and your wife Monty. I have two bulging discs in my lower back and will probably have to have surgery one day myself.

Old Lar

I have had two back surgeries. Both successful. My daughter just had lower back surgery in January and is back at work with 11 kids in her home daycare. Good luck with her surgery.
Prayers sent your way.

Monty

Group Buy Coordinator
After about a six hour surgery, everything is looking great. Dr removed the disk between L5 and S1, removed a bone spur on L5. Also did some work between L4 & L5. Jan will be in the hospital at least until Saturday.
We want to thank for their thoughts and prayers.

creaky

Glad to hear surgery went well, good luck for a speedy recovery so your lovely wife can start using the kitchen again!!!!!! Best Wishes.

mick

Mannie, Somehow I've missed this thread completely. I'm glad Jan came through everything ok. I know you're glad to have her home. We'll be praying for both of you.

Top Bottom