prayers needed

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

penmaker1967

hi i would like to ask for everybodys prayers for my father he went to the eye doc for a black spot he was seeing in his eye and they dont know what it is a bunch of tests have sbeen done but no word to what is wrong as of yet hopefully it is just a eye infection but during one of the test they saw a very very small spot on the x-ray of one of his lungs they dont think it is anything to worry about but u never know he had a brother die of lung cancer in 2004. will keep everyone updated on what i find out thanks for all the prayters in advance

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
hi i would like to ask for everybodys prayers for my father he went to the eye doc for a black spot he was seeing in his eye and they dont know what it is a bunch of tests have sbeen done but no word to what is wrong as of yet hopefully it is just a eye infection but during one of the test they saw a very very small spot on the x-ray of one of his lungs they dont think it is anything to worry about but u never know he had a brother die of lung cancer in 2004. will keep everyone updated on what i find out thanks for all the prayters in advance

I'm thinking good thoughts for your father.... I have a black spot... a floater in my right eye too... my eye doctor said it was a broken blood vessel in the eye and would eventually go away... about 16 months gone and it's still there, but not as bad as originally... every so often it'll pass across my vision and I'll dodge a "bug" flying at my face.... most of the time it just floats off at the edge of my peripheral vision... I'd be more concerned with the spot on the lung.... my best to you and Dad.

penmaker1967

thank you all for your prayers dad came home last night and he was told that all the tests did not show anything wrong the only thing they could figure out was that the floater just got stuck in one place so he is going to carolina eye wed and they are going to lazer it like they did after he had his eye surgery the first time. as far as the spot goes they told him they thought it was just a little scare tissue he does have a doc app next week with a ling doc but they said it was just to make sure and they are 99.9% sure it is nothing but dad wants to have it checked out to because his brother died in 2004 from lung cancer thanks again and i will update after he has his doc app next week.

Top Bottom