"Prairie Style" Rhodium Retro FP

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from akbar24601

akbar24601

First and foremost, thank you all for your very kind and encouraging words! They truly do mean alot to me. A huge, huge, huge thank you to Dawn, after all, it was her idea :wink::)

I hope in light of all that's going on "in another thread" you don't mind me borrowing your design as a springboard. If and when I do post any pictures I'll be sure and give credit where credit is due.
Mike
BTW...Neil owes me a cleaning of my comp screen. I spewed Pepsi all over it at his tutorial comment!

Mike, I don't mind at all, just be sure to do your part to it, make it your own and leave me in the dust! Certainly, giving credit where credit is due belongs to FLW.

As for Neil, He sure cracks me up!!! Good luck collecting on that screen cleaning!!!
:biggrin:

Steve, another beauty!! Now about that tutorial, I'm one of those that has to have their food masticated!!:biggrin:

I'm chewin' Bob, I'm chewin'!!!:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

When the pen is posted and being used, the arrows are all pointing up. He knows what he's doing.

I wish I did Neil! Then I'd really be dangerous!!!:cool:

let me know if you decide to produce any of those blanks for sale.:)

Don't quite know as of yet if I'm gonna go that far but I'll sure let you know if I do.

I'm still shaking my head in amazement that you could do something this outstanding on the first try!!!

BTW..wasn't this supposed to be my blank???? :tongue::wink::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Yeah, I usually nail 'em on the first try and then do a great job screwing up all the ones after that!!! Figure that one out!!!

Yes, you certainly do deserve it! Be patient with me, the last one I was making for you I screwed up and still have to remake!
:eek::biggrin::eek:

If Niel asks for one more £$&&%£"!!! tutorial, I'm gonna come over there and shoot him myself:mad::biggrin::biggrin:

AWESOME SKIPPY!!! Once you are done with Neil you are going to have to do a nation wide tour, because I know that I am not the only one who would want to meet you!!!:biggrin:

Top Bottom