Poor Man's Diva

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from KDM

KDM

My own mica swirl PR blank, half of one of those double-ended "teacher's" pens, and a few beads from my wife's jewellery making collection.

Apart from being a closed ender, the loop to which the beads are attached is cast into the blank.

PenPal

Ken,

If I may to comment on the Perfume Pen and the Purse? Pen very good PR and sense to continue the wonderful trend for your wife, no greater gift in this world than a wonderful wife who receives thoughtful gifts from her husband. In the first week of my marriage in 1955 I said to my wife I would never want any emotional blackmail to enter our relationship, no bargaining if you do this for me I will do that for you so my wife treasures gifts with no strings attached. Since I am so old you may not remember the basic figure of a person that shows a head over a brick wall with two sets of fingers with a caption Wot No........well so long ago we bought a dressing table C/W oval mirror and as a joke I drew the wall outline the head and fingers (no caption) on the mirror band bless her she will never remove that. You never ever know the real reception of impromptu actions. I predict your wife is over the moon with yours. I particularly noted the dangly bits on the pen aquired from SWMBO how sensible my dearly beloved is a crafty lady, carries a largish bag everywhere and searching for a pen is made easier the way you made this pen. The first item I turned was 18 yrs or more ago yes a perfume dispenser.

Regards Peter.

Top Bottom