Poly resin Goblet

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from DestinTurnings

Made for a friend that collects such things. Was forced to make a special grind on an old tool to get it done. It was 100% turned with a tool, then sanded and polished. Second picture should give you the scale.

Holds exactly one drop of blood, sweat, or tears. All which were shed during the making.

Attachments

• CIMG2395.JPG
    CIMG2395.JPG
    41.2 KB · Views: 266
  • CIMG2396.JPG
    CIMG2396.JPG
    39.5 KB · Views: 331
Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

InvisibleMan

Made for a friend that collects such things. Was forced to make a special grind on an old tool to get it done. It was 100% turned with a tool, then sanded and polished. Second picture should give you the scale.

Holds exactly one drop of blood, sweat, or tears. All which were shed during the making.

holy smokes! I see lots of projects posted that I think I'd like to try. Not this time. I'm going to just sit back and be impressed instead:biggrin:

Rick P

I used to do minitures when I was a potter.....nothing this small! Mine were doll haouse sized......outstanding work!!!

Wood Butcher

Local Chapter Leader
Talk about a steady hand and nerves of steel, wow. You're a skilled craftsman for sure. Would you share a pic of the tools you used. I assume you didn't use a 3/4" roughing gouge. Thanks for sharing.
WB

Top Bottom