PMG Submission pen (Blown Away)

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from greeneyedblackcat

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

kirkfranks

Absolutly top notch. Way to go.
Like others I had no doubt you would be accepted to the guild.

James Bond would like that, and congrats with your PMG entry.:cat::biggrin:
Actually more like Francisco Scaramanga (Aka "The man with the Golden Gun.) It would make a matching set for his pen that turned into a gun.:wink:

arjudy

Wow, looks like a Ruger .22 caliber. Very nice. I would have to agree with the others in that I bet the PMG is going to discuss this one for a very long time. Thanks for raising the bar :)

workinforwood

I never doubted you'd get in. That's a real interesting concept pen. I'm ready for you to build me one of those, but I don't want ink to come out of it, if you know what I mean! Maybe you're in the wrong club! You could become the 3rd American to sell a gun to the USA military...just like that new guy with the 50 cal automatic no-recoil sniper rifle.

I never doubted you'd get in. That's a real interesting concept pen. I'm ready for you to build me one of those, but I don't want ink to come out of it, if you know what I mean! Maybe you're in the wrong club! You could become the 3rd American to sell a gun to the USA military...just like that new guy with the 50 cal automatic no-recoil sniper rifle.
Jeff, Funny you mentioned the US government thing, my next pen is in the works and might be right up their alley. Its almost complete and I will post it in the next day or two.

I would also like to thank everyone for all the nice comments :) ..JK

OUTSTANDING!!!!! That sets the bar for acceptance way beyond the reach of us mere mortals. One thought .... be careful if you pull that bad-boy out to write a check...especially at a Bank!!
Congragulations on your Pen Makers Guild membership.

Steve

mrburls

Congradulations. Awesome Work. I think it has all been said already by some of the members here.
Thanks for sharing.

Keith "mrburls"

BigRob777

I got the pleasure of looking at several of Jim's pens and was truly blown away. I didn't even want to pull my pen out to show. I've seen some amazing pens, including the original puzzle pen, which is totally amazing, but the craftsmanship that goes into Jim's pens is astounding.

Jim,
You are a truly interesting character (meant in the kindest way. I could listen to you for hours) and I look forward to getting to know you better and to seeing what else you come up with. I can't wait to see your next one. I hope you go through with it. I won't let the big cat out of the bag though.

BigRob

CSue

Local Chapter Leader
Congratulations on being accepted into the PMG.

And as for the pen . . . AMAZING!
Just your "everyday" usual amazing pen!

Definitely not mine ;-)

Top Bottom