PMG pen

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from workinforwood

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Verne

Awesome pen and story.
Wonder how many Guild honorees we don't know about. Seems to be very few posts about such an accomplishment.
Vern

workinforwood

Great looking pen!! I'm curious what kind of time you had in that and did your daughter help? Also: What is the PMG?

My daughter helps just by existing. She's inspiration, as I'm sure any parent understands. The pen and box together where about 10 hrs of actual labour time. I say that because it really takes about a week to do over all..you can't just make it all and bam it's done. Inlays take time to dry, as do lamination's, and then the finish has to cure some before sanding and polishing.

Vern...you don't see that many because there are not that many members over there. There's several people here that are worthy, but simply haven't submitted because they aren't sure they can get in, or just don't care to get in. It is very quiet over there, but it is nice to have a second pen album, and even nicer to have one on the same list as the Gisi's and a few other big names. Because you are not a member, you can't discuss anything in their forum. You can read the blogs from what I understand, and you definitely can view the galleries of all the members.

Top Bottom