PM3520 on SFbay Craigslist for $2900

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

IPD_Mrs

He may have a hard time moving it if he doesn't wiggle on price. There are several places that are lower and offer free shipping. I love that machine but it is a tad overkill for pens. :biggrin: Bowl turning would be costly for me with the type of wood I like.

ldubia

lathe placement

Where you going to put it? Your garage is full, maybe in the living room? I hope that you get a good deal on it.

My wife vetoed the "used" lathe even though I had arranged for a decent situation with him. I told him about the new lathe on osolnikmachinery.com. He said he would have to recheck his price. Give him a call if you are interested. The lathe has been barely used (he says. Haven't seen it) He lives in Redwood City, will deliver locally, and will probably offer an even better deal now.

as for where to put the lathe...the living room sounds like a great idea. It has a propane fired heater there and I would keep warm. Actually, I am moving out the Shopsmith by the side door and it is going there.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone. Be safe, and best thoughts and wishes for the holidays.

ldubia

Round two of negotiations is taking place with my wife and the seller of the lathe. she has reconsidered based on Greg's thoughts about it. (Thanks Greg!) She will talk to him to see what can be arranged between them.

gketell

Local Chapter Leader
That's the goal...Bwahahahaha:biggrin: Soon everyone will turn with the most powerful mind numbing lathe in the world! Bwahahaha

Ummmm I don't think I need one quite That big, Larry!
Off_to_the_Turnout.jpg

http://www.proserpinewoodturners.com/The_Big_Bowl.html

Top Bottom