Plesant surprises

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Brooks803

Brooks803

Here's two I knocked out today inbetween casting sessions.

First is a chrome/Blk Ti Aero (My first 1 and love this kit!). I had a extra blank from an order and really wanted to see what I'd get out of it. The blank was reverse painted black to give it a bit of depth. Finish is MM to 12000 and polished with PlastX.

100_3025622x700.jpg
100_3035595x700.jpg
100_3032664x700.jpg

Closeup:

100_3038700x681.jpg

Second is another new blank I'm working on. I put it on a Blk Ti Stretch FP. Don't have a name for the blank yet but I'm really liking it! I also reverse painted this one black. Finish is MM to 12000 and polished with PlastX.

100_3042591x700.jpg
100_3050585x700.jpg
100_3059667x700.jpg
100_3067569x700.jpg

Closeup:

100_3056638x700.jpg

Thanks for looking! As always any comments &/or critiques welcomed and appreciated!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

el_d

Really nice work Jon.

How do you like the stretch as opposed to the Zen??? was looking at those.

Like the color of the last one.

JRay8

Holy mother of pearl batman! i really like the first one. i wouldnt have guessed it was back painted with black.

MarkD

Two more examples of your stunning work Johnathon. Both pens are outstanding. The blank on the stretch has kind of cosmic look to it!

PenMan1

Nice work on the Aero, Jonothan. Very simple, classic and "rich" looking. Christy makes a blank very similar to this one and I also perfer the black reverse paint.

It has been a very popular seller for us.

Keep up the good work!

Brooks803

Thanks Everyone for the support!

Andy, I remember seeing alot of Christy's castings and they all were great so I have no doubt you have super sellers!

Really nice work Jon.

How do you like the stretch as opposed to the Zen??? was looking at those.

Like the color of the last one.

Thanks Lupe. They are about equal for me. I like having the FP option with the stretch. Both feel good in the hand for me and use the same tubes (different bushings though).

EarlD

As always, your creations are stunning, Jonathan. How many colors are mixed in the first one? I think I'm going to have to try a stretch or zen.
Earl

Brooks803

As always, your creations are stunning, Jonathan. How many colors are mixed in the first one? I think I'm going to have to try a stretch or zen.
Earl

Thanks Earl, there are 5 colors in there not counting the black paint used for reverse painting. I highly recommend the zens or stretch. They can really show off a blank!

Jonathon, your work is unbelievable! Where do you get both of those kits?

Thank you sir, I might add that your work is just as unbelievable if not down right mind boggling! The Aero I bought from Roy at Classicnib and the stretch I bought from Aaron at LauLau. Aaron has the Blk Ti and Gold Ti for the stretch in RB & FP but you have to go to Arizona Silohuette for rhodium, but they only had RB last I looked.

ToddMR

Personally I like the first one best. I think it looks really cool. Both pens are nice for sure. Your blanks always look top notch. Good job Jonathan.

PedroDelgado

I was writing "Wow!!! Really nice work, they look like they were made by Brooks803....." until I realized the user name, lol.

REALLY nice work Jonathon. Thanks for your advice on previous emails.
Cheers
Pedro

Top Bottom