Please pray for my family!!!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

sumterdad

Hello if yall could pray for us we have been trying to have a child for the last 12 years after our first one was born. Only to be told it couldn't happen last night had to take my wife to hospital because of some issues that suddenly came up and from the test it showed we were expecting. The bad news is the issues she was having earlier may have been a miscarriage. We won't know until tomorrow is the baby is ok or if she did in fact miscarried. We are believing that if God allowed this conception that he can allow others as well. Thank you all for your time
Chris

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

robutacion

Heck mate, that is taught..! :frown:

I have been there, know the feeling however, I never had any children before or after that and that did suck.

I hope that, your wife didn't miscarried, if she was pregnant in the first place, and that if she is, that the baby is OK, those things can be extremely dangerous for mum and baby...!

We hope everything gets back to normal, very soon...!

Cheers
George

sumterdad

Thank you every one for your prayers we got confirmation that my wife did have a miscarriage. We are praying that the Lord will help us have one real soon.

mark james

IAP Collection, Curator
Don't give up hope! It took us 4 years... after 3x miscarriages. We were not trying, just accepting what would be given. She's 19 now! (and a real pistol).

Top Bottom