Plastic boxes(cheap)

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

WoodChucker

I think these little boxes would be great for storing our bushings and small parts in. You get 50 of them for $5.95, I'd say thats pretty cheap,no? In fact, check out there web site, lots of other stuff at great prices. http://www.sciplus.com/category.cfm?subsection=7&category=79
92281.jpg

I've never ordered from this place so I couldn't tell ya anything about them, but I'll give um a try and see.

R.T.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

wayneis

I use something very similar from Lee Valley. They have some tin rounds with glass tops in several fifferent sizes and they also are pretty cheap. I keep all of my bushings in them and print a label for each with my Brother label machine which I also use to make labels for my pens. For my pen labels I use a black tape with gold printing, looks really nice. I punch a small hole in the corner and then I bought some small gold braided ...I guess that you could call it twine or cord but it is shiny gold and looks good with the black and gold of the labels.

Wayne

jkirkb94

I have a set similar to these that screw on top of each other in a stack. Got at our local Hobby Lobby. Not sure if Michael's would have them. I have some tiny jewels that I use on some of my pens stored in them. Since they stack, they are easier to keep together. Kirk [8D]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom