Pizza Cutter w/Brooks803 Blank

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Bobalu

Bobalu

I just finished my first pizza cutter. My handle design isn't one of my better ones, but this one isn't going anywhere but our kitchen. Maybe I'll get more creative with the next one. I asked Jonathon Brooks to make me a blank big enough for the cutter and he came through with a great looking blank. Thanks Jonathon.

Attachments

• IMG_4346.JPG
    IMG_4346.JPG
    198.7 KB · Views: 229
  • IMG_4347.JPG
    IMG_4347.JPG
    195.2 KB · Views: 197
  • IMG_4349.JPG
    IMG_4349.JPG
    193.7 KB · Views: 194
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Bobalu

Good looking job on the handle. Where does that kit come from?

The kit is from Rockler. It's about $18.00. Kind of pricey, but the cutter is all stainless steel and seems to be of high quality construction. It weighs a ton and has a really sharp blade. I was warned by the manager at our local Rockler not to use it to cut pizza still in the pan. It will leave marks in pizza pans. Better to cut the pizza on a pizza stone or heavy duty cutting board.

Brooks803

Holy cow that looks cool, and i'm not just talking about the blank! The pizza cutter here at the house is total crap and that thing looks serious. Casting another blank for it would be a PITA but atleast I know I can do it :cool: Great work Bob!

Btw: it was great to get to meet you Sat. Hope to see you at upcoming meetings.

LeeR

The new Rockler catalog has these pizza cutters on sale for $11.99, mail order only. I bought two on sale earlier this year,. and so impressed with the design, I was sorry I only got two.

Top Bottom