Pith from wm460 (Mark)

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Atherton Pens

Atherton Pens

Here's a photo of the pen I received from Mark Eisen (wm460). Mark is from Tennant Creek, Northern Territory, Australia and he made this beautiful pen from wood native to his area. The picture does not do justice to the pen. A public THANK YOU is in order for the effort in making and shipping the pen.

How great is IAP? I can't imagine having an opportunity for me, living in Georgia, USA to receive a magnificent, handmade pen from Australia from native wood by a gifted craftsman without an IAP PITH. Thanks to those who organized and participated in this event.

Attachments

• 100_4755.jpg
    100_4755.jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 245
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

robutacion

Here's a photo of the pen I received from Mark Eisen (wm460). Mark is from Tennant Creek, Northern Territory, Australia and he made this beautiful pen from wood native to his area. The picture does not do justice to the pen. A public THANK YOU is in order for the effort in making and shipping the pen.

How great is IAP? I can't imagine having an opportunity for me, living in Georgia, USA to receive a magnificent, handmade pen from Australia from native wood by a gifted craftsman without an IAP PITH. Thanks to those who organized and participated in this event.

Certainly a nice looking pen, you've got there...!:wink:

Did Mark told you what the wood is...???

Cheers
George

Top Bottom