PITH for TRADERDON55

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from bmac

bmac

I sent traderdon55 his pen for the PITH and I got a PM that he recieved it yesterday, so I told him I would post the pictures for it. He was very pleased and I hope it serves him well.

The pen is mesquite with turquoise inlace and I made an oak flip box to display it in. The extra blanks are magnolia from a tree I cut down.

Bobby
Louisiana

Attachments

• DSCN0337.jpg
    DSCN0337.jpg
    30.4 KB · Views: 166
  • DSCN0338.jpg
    DSCN0338.jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 202
  • DSCN0339.jpg
    DSCN0339.jpg
    28.6 KB · Views: 213
  • DSCN0340.jpg
    DSCN0340.jpg
    26.7 KB · Views: 186
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

ttpenman

I like the pen and the box. Any chance you could show a shot of the box from the side? Just trying to get a better look at how it's made.

Jeff in northern Wisconsin

RogerH

Outstanding pen and box, workmanship looks flawless. I love the inlay in the pen. Great, great job on the the total package.

I often see members joke about wanting pens that are posted, and I don't always agree. But that pen and box are really special.

Thx for sharing.

traderdon55

The pictures don't do this set justice. It looks much nicer than the pictures show. This is my 3rd PITH and I have been SUPER HAPPY with the pens I have recieved. Although I am a firm believer pens are made to be used after I finish showing this one off it will probably end up being displayed on a shelf because it looks so good displayed in it's box.

Top Bottom