Pilot G2 Refills

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

byoung0584

Does anyone know of a kit or how to modify a kit to accept Piolt G3 refills. I ussally carry this type of pen becuase I love the way they write, but people are always asking me why i dont use a pen that I make. Since I am a salesman( the job the pays for my penturning addiction) I know its not good marketing not to use my own pens.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

THarvey

The Navigator / Baron will accept a Pilot G2 refill. If fits a little differently in the nib, but works fine. I keep one on my desk for the same reasons you mentioned.

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
Easier--compare some of the available "Parker" style refills to your G2. Find one you like! Bear in mind, Mr. Salesman, that the customer is ASKING about your pen because they may want to BUY a pen like it. So, unless you want to customize to G2 for THEM as well, use something you can repeat.

FWIW,
Another Salesman

toddlajoie

I played with using the G2 Refills in some of the rollerball pens, and while it does fit, and writes reasonably well, the soft plastic tubes tend to bend over time, softening the pressure on the tip and making it a bit "bouncy" for lack of a better term...

What is the difference between the G2s and G3's?

hewunch

I find they fit in all the rollerball kits I use. That would include the Zen, the Jrs and the full size kits.

Top Bottom