Photo Help?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

EBorraga

Passed Away July 17, 2022
In Memoriam
I've been truly messing around with the new camera for the past few days. Here are some of the latest pics. ALL COMMENTS ACCEPTED and any thoughts would be helpful. Thanks again.

Attachments

• DSC_0055 (Small).JPG
    DSC_0055 (Small).JPG
    26.8 KB · Views: 153
  • DSC_0057 (Small).JPG
    DSC_0057 (Small).JPG
    25.8 KB · Views: 133
  • DSC_0052 (Small).JPG
    DSC_0052 (Small).JPG
    27.9 KB · Views: 142
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

EBorraga

Passed Away July 17, 2022
In Memoriam
Ken, was messing around with the white balance. Just wanted to change some stuff to see what the results looked like. The first 2 were set on flurescent. the 3rd was set on incadescent. Just trying to get feedback.

Rob73

Ken, was messing around with the white balance. Just wanted to change some stuff to see what the results looked like. The first 2 were set on flurescent. the 3rd was set on incadescent. Just trying to get feedback.

That's the type of light wave. Depending on the camera you should be able to set custom white balance. For this you should use the program option on cameras not 'auto'. For instance on my camera, a fairly cheap point and shoot. (cannon sd1200IS) I setup my light box, set my camera to self program. Then I go to evaluate white balance, at this point I set the camera in the box with lights on and 'set' my balance by taking a shot.

Now technically you can make your own little piece of paper that you use to set balance, or buy a balance sheet but I find just taking the shot in my own box works fine.

Here is a video on it as well -- really simple.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c9mDACdNQl8

Top Bottom