Phoenix Rising

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Simsonicole

Simsonicole

Hi Guys...just finished this one for my 21 year old son. He is a big gamer nerd...nickname "Nerdtron"

Tried a gray engrave on it as he wanted the name to be "unobtrusive"...

Let me know what you think...not perfect I know, but I was pretty happy with it and it was quite a learning experience.

Attachments

• Phoenix Rising 1.jpg
    Phoenix Rising 1.jpg
    53.1 KB · Views: 298
  • Phoenix Rising 2.jpg
    Phoenix Rising 2.jpg
    71.1 KB · Views: 299
  • Phoenix Rising 3.jpg
    Phoenix Rising 3.jpg
    51.2 KB · Views: 231
  • Phoenix Rising 4.jpg
    Phoenix Rising 4.jpg
    44.9 KB · Views: 209
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

magpens

Very NICE, indeed !!!! ... Kit from PSI, I presume .... how long does it take for a PSI shipment to arrive in Perth ?

( You are SOOOO lucky to have unlimited access to a CNC laser !!!!! :eek: )

Last edited:

Simsonicole

Very NICE, indeed !!!! ... Kit from PSI, I presume .... how long does it take for a PSI shipment to arrive in Perth ?

Hahaha...I have access to lots of cool stuff via the shop but my pen stuff has taken over a part of the shed at home :)

Pen State were really good on shipping. Took about 1 week. They do some really nice kits :)

magpens

Hahaha...I have access to lots of cool stuff via the shop but my pen stuff has taken over a part of the shed at home :)

Pen State were really good on shipping. Took about 1 week. They do some really nice kits :)

One week ? That's incredible !! You're halfway around the world. Takes 2 weeks for me to receive a PSI order here in Canada.

stonepecker

That is a great looking pen for anyone let alone another 'gamer'......and the engraving is fantastic. Visiable without overpowering.

Just my opinion.......but that pen is a real "Knock Out"........and I mean that in the best way possible.

Top Bottom