perfume pens.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from theturningcircle

Winchester, Hampshire. SO22 5LB, United Kingdom.
Perfume pens (applicaters) are a big seller for me and I get my kits from CSUSA. My last order which arrived last week didn't contain the syringe for filling the pen. An email to them resulted in CSUSA saying that they are not now including the syringe in the kit. This is a blow and a retrograde step in my opinion. The kits are virtually useless without them.[:0] Does anyone know of another supplier that includes the syringe and ships to the UK. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in anticipation.:D
Ian.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

arioux

Hi,

Can you tell me the model number you are talking about. I make hundreds of perfume pens and never included any seringe for filling. Perfume pens fills by capilarity (sp?) wich mean your dip the wick end into your perfume for 3-4 minutes and it is sucked in the insert. Mabe you are talking about something diffrent? As a matter of fact, i have problem figuring how you could fill a perfume pen with a seringe.

Alfred

Winchester, Hampshire. SO22 5LB, United Kingdom.
Hi Alfred,
The CSUSA model number is 050-4900. The syringe is filled from a perfume bottle. The felt tip applicator is removed and the syringe nozzle placed inside the pen and then slowly empty the perfume into the pen. I've made these pens for a couple of years now and they sell well. I make them from acylics because the young girls and ladies love the bright colours. Also the acrylic won't be damaged by any spillage of perfume. I'll post a picture of a recent batch shortly.
Ian

tmhawk

Hello Alfred,
I sent you a PM, email asking for some tips that you offered on another thread concerning Perfume Pens. If you did not get it what's the best way for me to communicate with you? I'm making Perfume Pens as graduation presents for several ladies. One will be getting her JD (Lawyer) degree, the other is my son's soon-to-be fiance, graduating with a Masters in Teaching so she can be a grade school teacher of those little kiddies. Thanks much,
Tony
Gilbert, AZ

arioux

Ian,

These are exactly the one i'm doing but from an other manufacturer. No need for the seringe. Just soak the tip in the perfume for few minutes and it will fill by itself. A lot easier in my how opinion.

Alfred

Top Bottom