peppa mills

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from ahoiberg

ahoiberg

a few questions regarding these. do you drill with a forstner bit all the way into the bottom of the mill or just start the hole with the forst. and do the rest of the way with a spade or something?

secondly, is there any mechanism that goes into the top or does that just on a tenon or something?

thanks.

any recommended places to get the hardware?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
My marketing skills are amazing!!!

I HAVE lots of stuff, I only SELL a few things (generally speaking, I horde a bunch of stuff - but I have met "like-minded people" on the IAP, so I feel less "out-of=place" here.:):):):))

Only sell a few peppermills. Since I put out the tutorial, some people have been buying - I only sell in groups of 5, and only 10 or 14 inch. E-mail for pricing if interested (rules of forum -can't quote in this category).

Thanks!!!:D:D

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
Chuck,

I review all the steps, its just like when I walk.

Let's see, right foot, left foot, right foot, left foot, right foot, left foot, right foot, left foot. right foot, left foot, right foot, left foot, right foot, left foot TRIP!!:D:D:D

Thanks for the compliment, Chuck!!

Randy_

My compliments, also, on the tutorial. A magnifying glass was not required equipment to view the text or the pictures.....a serious shortcoming of many tutorials posted here. On top of which the instructions were nicely done.

BTW, who the h.... is Scott?? There seems to be nothing else on that web site except your tutorial.....very peculiar??

M

Mudder

Originally posted by Randy_

My compliments, also, on the tutorial. A magnifying glass was not required equipment to view the text or the pictures.....a serious shortcoming of many tutorials posted here. On top of which the instructions were nicely done.

BTW, who the h.... is Scott?? There seems to be nothing else on that web site except your tutorial.....very peculiar??

That would be me!

There is plenty there but I only allow a select few (read as: MY CUSTOMERS) to see it. :)

There was even another pen forum there but I shut it down.

Top Bottom