Status
Not open for further replies.

scubaman

Passed Away Jun 20, 2018
In Memoriam
Penturners Chat - Host: Rich

Tuesday June 6, 2006
9:00 pm - 10:00 pm Eastern Daylight Time

I'll be your East coast host for the Penturners Chat on Tues. June 6 at 9:00 pm Eastern Daylight Time. The topic this week will metalworking. Using metalworking equipment for metal, plastic and wood. Equipment choices and techniques. Working metal on a wood lathe. It's a broad topic! More and more people are getting or are considering metal lathes - this should be a fun discussion! Join us and bring your questions as well as your expertise :)

Click here for instructions on how to use our great new Ventrilo chat sofware, (no ads!)

CHAT TIMES:
3:00 p.m. Honolulu time
6:00 p.m. Pacific Daylight Time
6:00 p.m. Arizona time
7:00 p.m. Mountain Daylight
8:00 p.m. Central
9:00 p.m. Eastern Daylight

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

RussFairfield

Passed Away 2011
In Memoriam
How about posting the instructions for access again. I tried twice and got caught in a circular path both times because I couldn't answer their questions about host, server, a $29.95 a month fee, and other things.

its_virgil

Russ,
There is no fee for participants. Rich has a link in his post just above yours "click here for instructions". The link will take you to a .pdf file with all of the instructions. If you need more help, email me and I'll help you get set up. We can even do a two person chat to chek out your setup. Just let me know if I can be of any help.
Do a good turn daily!
Don

scubaman

Passed Away Jun 20, 2018
In Memoriam
Originally posted by RussFairfield
<br />How about posting the instructions for access again. I tried twice and got caught in a circular path both times because I couldn't answer their questions about host, server, a $29.95 a month fee, and other things.
Russ,
there was a link in my message. The word 'here' in 'click here for instructions' should be a hyperlink... I tried to be cool and use these cool hyperlinks... either they don't work for everyone or they are not obvious enough... Explicitly http://www.penturners.org/content/misc/ventrilo_chat_instructions.pdf

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom