Pens for troops

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

cacardon

ladies and gentlemen, my life has been extremely busy as of late. I am preparing for a year log deployment with my fellow Marines. Not the ideal place for spending the holidays but what can you do? I am taking 36 Marines with me and was hoping to get them all beautiful hand crafted pens, but do not have the time my self. I am asking for help and donations if you are willing to help please message me and I will send you my address to ship to.
Thank you in advance

Semper Fidelis and god bless
SSgt Cardon
USMC

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

pinelumber

Pens for troops.

Please pass your name and address along. I will see if we have 36 ready to go. They would be from the Bluewater Woodturning Club. We have gotten many letters back in thanks we have sent out over 1400 so far. A thanks even from General Betraus ( Spelling?)

Dennis
Pine Lumber:bananen_smilies104::RockOn:

GDGeorge

I've got some USMC pens that I'd be happy to share

If you'll forward contact information, I'll send five or six. Semper Fi, brother!

jyreene

I'd be happy to help with a few. When (not exact I understand) are you chopping? I'm heading out in December myself.

For the pens. Bolt action work for you? Wood or other? What MOS are you I can try and customize some pen bags for the few I make. Say 3 or 4, or more depending in when you leave.

That is of course if Dennis needs help.

Last edited:

jyreene

Please pass your name and address along. I will see if we have 36 ready to go. They would be from the Bluewater Woodturning Club. We have gotten many letters back in thanks we have sent out over 1400 so far. A thanks even from General Betraus ( Spelling?)

Dennis
Pine Lumber:bananen_smilies104::RockOn:

Please tell me you mean Gen Petrarus!!! That would rock!

cacardon

Gentleman thank you so much for all your help and support. I would love to give you all my address please message me. Or when I get the time I can message you. We punch around Oct 1 ish and training as many of you know is very busey.
Thanks again
Sempervivum Fi.
Jyreene; I am a 3529 MT Chief. I have a bunch of different mos's on my team. A lot of 03 infantry a few comm, and 1 intel guy. Not to sure about how much intel but it is what it is.

jyreene

Interesting mix. Should be a good time. Be safe out there (as safe as you can be). Sounds like you have a good mix to your det.

nates02gt

I can send a few if you will accept them from an Air Force guy. :) I will also be heading out for a six month 'vacation' in the next few months. The bad thing is they wont let me take my lathe.

Nate

Top Bottom