Pens and experiments

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Woodchipper

Woodchipper

I built a chrome wrench pen a while back and turned the other pen yesterday. The Breast Cancer pen has some flaws that I didn't notice until I started to hit it with the MM. The tool dragged on the tool rest and chattered a bit. Got some ridges from the chatter. Need to clean up the tool rest and maybe round off the sharp edge of my tools a bit. The pen was to be the soft grip but I modified the blank a bit by adding a solid piece of pink. The other items are an experiment in finishing the wood and the other is a cork piece with several coats of thick CA. Critique is welcome...I've been married over 47 years!
View attachment 228554View attachment 228555View attachment 228556

Woodchipper

After checking the attachments, how does one set up a slide show? Seems a bit easier than viewing each one separately. Thanks.

1shootist

Select "attach files" and select your pictures...I cant remember the exact wording but at the top and beside each picture after they are loaded will be "full size & mini or something" ..select the one that is not full size at the top, it will leave the pics small and then when someone clicks on any of them they can be flipped through like a slide show.

Top Bottom