Cheer Penn State

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

jeff3285

im sure you will have a long wait,,i have had replacement parts on order for over 2 weeks now and still have not received the items or a tracking number,,worst shipping out there,,,unless I just have to,,i buy all my kits from woodturninz,,I place an order at woodturninz the day before new years day,,and I had it in my hands in 4 days

terry q

im sure you will have a long wait,,i have had replacement parts on order for over 2 weeks now and still have not received the items or a tracking number,,worst shipping out there,,,unless I just have to,,i buy all my kits from woodturninz,,I place an order at woodturninz the day before new years day,,and I had it in my hands in 4 days

I actually got notice later in the day that the items had shipped.

jeff3285

Lol,,your one of the lucky ones,,,if I ever get my parts,,I will never ever order from them,,I have done called them 3 times and still no info on the shipping

jeff3285

reguardless if its a cheer or jeer,,i thought everyone had the right to voice their opinion of what is in the thread,,,if anyone was using vulgar language against anyone,,i could see the problem,,but if all you want to see is praise and not the other persons opinion,,why even list a thread,,i thought that was the purpose of these threads,,excuse me for making a negative comment,,i certainly do not want to step on anyones toes,,

Bubba57

I agree with Jeff3285 but I guess it all comes down to perspective: If I'd had TWO problems with ONE order...I'd never consider cheering.

showcaser

CHEER!!!!! Maxwell!!!!!!!
Please, please stop posting jeers about PSI in a thread that's a cheer. If you want to post a jeer, do it in a new thread.

I'm getting very tired of every PSI thread talking about a good experience being destroyed by others saying their bad experiences.

CHEER!!!!! Maxwell!!!!!!!

jeff3285

Yes,,,,please make sure you agree reguardless even if you dont,,,don't want to step on anyone's toes,,,but everyone has an opinion,,,unless of course,,you can speak it as long as you agree with the person who made the comment!!!!

Curly

Ordinarily I just read a cheer/jeer and say nothing Jeff but now I will comment on you for this one occasion.

As of this moment you have 79 posts, 10 of which were today in 4 threads including one you started. All 10 were to bash PSI. Your thread was enough to make your point. Raining on other floats in the parade only makes you look bad. Worse even than PSI. Let it go.

LouCee

jeff3285, you can stop the PSI rant, nobody has a question on how you feel about PSI.

I'm certainly not one of PSI's biggest customers, I looked it up and I have placed 9 orders with them since 2008, I have received great service on all of my orders. The time it took them to process the order, and the accuracy of filling the order, could not have been better. I have had no issues and will order from PSI again.

Hawkdave

I agree with Pete. The ranting that has gone on far too long. The energy used to post all of the rants should have been used to correct the issue with PSI.

If I make an error in my ordering, I do not take it out on the supplier. I just mark it as a bad on my part and make sure not to make the same mistake again.

Please stop all of the mud throwing and get IAP back to being the best site on the internet for pen turners.

Dave

Bubba57

I see a lot of criticism (in this and other threads) against posting negative statements in a 'Cheer' thread, yet I don't see a corresponding outrage against those who come to the defense of a company that has been 'Jeered'.

Curious.

jeff3285

I didn't know there was a limit to how many times you can post a comment on here,,reguardless of what the topic was,,when you wait over 2 weeks for replacement parts,,with no email saying they are shipped,,and even called them to find out about the parts with nothing other than pacifying the customer to get him off the phone,,i take people and business for their word,,i don't lie and I don't expect to be lied too,,and if all you want to hear is raves about a company and not others personal experience with them ,,why post anything,,im glad everone has had a good experience with them but I have not and reguardless if you believe it there is others on here that feel the same way as I do,,but typing personal comments on here about me,,are you an adult,,or child,,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom