Cheer Penn State Industries, yes, I said Penn State Industries

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

GoodTurns

Sometimes you have to order directly, and we have all heard the horror stories (and have had them myself), BUT....

Today I got a very nice follow up order from last weekend's show and needed a bunch of kits with blanks that I have only found at PSI...put on my "oh, well, guess I have to" hat and went to the website.

first thing I found was a $15 off coupon for Father's Day...cool.

next, found everything I needed in stock...filled out the order and went to check out (10:48am)

punched the confirm button

said "****"...well, something like that...forgot one item...and we know that never works....

called the cust service line and got a VERY HELPFUL lady on the line...she said "let me see if I can catch it"...AND SHE DID! items added and charged smooth as silk.....

fast forward to 11:36.....SHIPPING CONFIRM with tracking ID

shock, surprise....very pleased customer...now it's on UPS to get me my stuff on Tuesday

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

turncrazy43

Jon, Have used PSI many times in the past. They are most generally good with customer service. Sometimes I am disappointed by the response of some individuals. But that is the way things are today. If I get good service 99% of the time I am happy and continue to do business with that vendor.

TonyL

Good to hear. I have not had a problem with them. In fact, on at least one occasion, I had no way of proving that I was owed a discount (my work against theirs) and they voluntarily granted me the discount. I have found the IAP vendors from the small to the large to be very accommodating and customer-service oriented. I am glad that you shred your positive experience.

PenMan1

PSI has really steped up their game in the last 12 months as far as shipping and customer service.

They used to be dead last in both categories. Now, with the "$2 extra shipping" they are faster than all my vendors except Beartooth Woods... I STILL think Earnie is my mailman.

Trees2Pens

Who's in control anyway ?

I've never had an issue with PSI but always read in the forums about poor this and that with PSI.

I wonder, do you think "they" were tired of reading the Jeers posted?

My guess and hope is that every vendor reads IAP member comments. And takes as seriously what they do as we do.

John :rolleyes:

pinelumber

PSI

Can you beat order Monday AM and delivery Thursday (SAME WEEK) from Sydney Australia, Timberbits oh yeah don't forger free shipping and the good currency exchange!!

Pine Lumber :bananen_smilies104::RockOn:

kovalcik

The funny thing is since they have improved their shipping times, I have read jeers from people that call to add items to an order but cannot because it is already packed and ready to go.

nativewooder

A while back, the guy who was the owner of PSI supposedly monitored IAP because there were so many complaints, even made a post or two himself if I remember correctly. Seems to me he must have weeded out all the problems because the problems I had with PSI were all related to ordering from the site. Then the order would be delayed or mixed up. And when I called and spoke to one of the girls in customer service, they would correct everything in a flash! I still won't order from them but I guess time changes all.:wink:

Fay Prozora

I'm not having any luck with my order. I ordered a captive ring tool which was supposed to be here today and it never showed up. Every time I try to track it, they say there is no package and it has cleared the bank already. I'm hoping it will get here tomorrow but I have my doubts about that. It took over 2 weeks for the free DVD they sent me but I don't know about paid orders...I hope that it gets here soon. I usually get my orders from Amazon in 2 days as I'm a prime member so I think I should have gone there to get it and I would have had the tool last week.. Dang! I doubt if I will shop there again.. Fay

Rockytime

PSI has really steped up their game in the last 12 months as far as shipping and customer service.

They used to be dead last in both categories. Now, with the "$2 extra shipping" they are faster than all my vendors except Beartooth Woods... I STILL think Earnie is my mailman.

I have only just started ordering pens and supplies. Two orders from Beartooth Woods came likitty split. I am impressed!

solobiker

I recently have had a very bad experience with PSI and spent over an hour on the phone with them re: wrong items being sent to me. The situation is still not resolved so I will pretty much no longer order from them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom