Penn State Industries hammer kit

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

DBDanger

I was just looking at this in their catalog that arrived yesterday. It looks like it would be a perfect hammer for doing small household projects or fine hobbies. I will have to wait and see any reviews when it gets back in stock.

penicillin

I was curious, so I looked. I have not made one.

This is a very light hammer. My spouse uses one for crafts and small jobs, like the tack nails for picture frame hangers, stuff like that. It is too small to be useful to me, but she likes it.

The price of this kit is high for a light hammer like this. I don't like that tubular steel shaft, either. You can buy a better-made, ready-to-use light hammer with a wood, resin, or metal handle for less. From my point of view, the only reasons to make this kit is because you have a special handle in mind, or you want to say to the recipient - I made this for you.

I note that the instructions are not available online. Are you sure that Penn State will be restocking it?

MRDucks2

This is a very light hammer. My spouse uses one for crafts and small jobs, like the tack nails for picture frame hangers, stuff like that. It is too small to be useful to me, but she likes it.

The price of this kit is high for a light hammer like this. I don't like that tubular steel shaft, either. You can buy a better-made, ready-to-use light hammer with a wood, resin, or metal handle for less. From my point of view, the only reasons to make this kit is because you have a special handle in mind, or you want to say to the recipient - I made this for you.

I note that the instructions are not available online. Are you sure that Penn State will be restocking it?
Doesn't this fit most of the stuff we make? šŸ˜Š

jttheclockman

Instructions are there.

https://www.pennstateind.com/library/PKCLAWHAM_INS.pdf

https://www.pennstateind.com/store/PKCLAWHAM.html

Top Bottom