Penmaker Gone Wild

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from greeneyedblackcat

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

cnirenberg

BEBC,
I haven't kept up on the site as much as I would like, and apologize for the late post. That creation is too cool, the coconut was working overtime on this one. Thanks for posting this here.

Russianwolf

Welcome Back Cat!!!

Now I have to rib you a little. When you pull the bolt back the "bullet" is facing the wrong way, you trying to get someone killed?!?!?!?!?

Great pen all around.

chiefgreen

GREAT job! I think I am doing something special when I get the bushings on right! :) What is the Berzerker?

Chief Green, The Berzerker is one of my medieval roller-ball pens, its kinda unique :eek: Here is a picture.

That pen is just fantastic! Saw the other pens you have made. You truly have an artist's imagination and talent.
Thanks again.

You have great imagination...I love the detail and the over all scale....awesome, but....can you take it on a plane???

Of course you can, its a pen! :biggrin: I took another picture with a bill to give you guys an idea of the size/scale of this pen.

Attachments

• rifle12.jpg
    rifle12.jpg
    67.9 KB · Views: 97

titan2

You have great imagination...I love the detail and the over all scale....awesome, but....can you take it on a plane???

Of course you can, its a pen! :biggrin: I took another picture with a bill to give you guys an idea of the size/scale of this pen.

OK, how many of those bills will it take for you to let go of that pen?

Great job!

Barney

[/quote]

OK, how many of those bills will it take for you to let go of that pen?

Great job!

Barney[/quote]

Barney, Thank you for the complement. This pen is not for sale, I made this one for the pen museum, it would probably take quite a few more of those bills for me to make another. This one took a while to build. :)

holmqer

Local Chapter Leader
Everything I see you make has amazing craftsmanship and creativity, and this is no exception! Well done!

Grizz

Banned
Okay, how long will it take the 'box' pen sellers to come up with a fake of this pen?

by the way... really COOL!

Top Bottom