Pen Turning Addiction

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from jd420214

jd420214

Ok I need help was wondering if the was a pen turner support group like AA I got the bug bad and every pen seams turn ot better as I go. I just really enjoy doing this but its hard to leave PSI or woodcrafter with any money left whats worse is my wife she is a pen thief she is so bad she stole the surgeons pen before her surgery. So just about every pen I make ends up in her purse and when I go get more supplies telling myself ok just a couple and as I go to pay for them her come the wife with a hand full of pen Kits.
Here is a few of them sorry for the poor pic.
Dave

Attachments

• 20150302_210940 (1).jpg
    20150302_210940 (1).jpg
    146.2 KB · Views: 291
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Dan Masshardt

Saying you are addicted to pen turning is like being addicted to just beer instead of alcohol.

There are so many things to turn besides pens. :)

And then there's flat work.

Remind your spouse of all this if you get accused. :)

jd420214

Thanks I also scroll saw and other small wood projects also along with my antique hit miss engine collection so I have many other hobbies but many scroll sawing and pen turning I have one several awards at fairs and othe place for my scroll saw again thanks for the comments.
Dave

OZturner

Sorry Dave, Pen Addiction has "No Known Cure".
It is just like the Fever, you can sip "Chicken Soup" till the "Cows Come Home".
But the only way out is Time, and Turn everything you can (if we can live that long).
Another suggestion is to go to Woodcraft, alone, and leave your credit cards at home, just take the cash allowance that SWMBO issued you with.
Sorry about the Prognosis, but that is about as good as it is going to get.
Congratulations,
Brian.

Top Bottom