Pen Swap. Look what I got. Thanks Shawn

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from alxe24

Status
Not open for further replies.

alxe24

Here is my X-Mas exchange from Shawn. I got pretty happy when I got the package today and even more when I opened it. Here is what I got.
I never made either one of these kits.

Shawn one moretime... Thanks for the time and effort you've spent on these 2 pens they are great. And also thanks to all the people who made this possible.

2007122135524_Corian-Sedona-03.jpg

2007122135556_Corian-Sedona-01.jpg

2007122135610_Corian-Sedona-02.jpg

2007122135631_Spalted-Maple-Churchill-02.jpg

2007122135645_Spalted-Maple-Churchill-01.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

shawn394

Alex
I am so glad that you liked my pens. I can't wait to get yours. I feel truly honored that you would consider using one of my pens as your daily. I have passed up the last few swaps because I didn't think I was a "good enough" turner yet. After this swap and my first ever craft show in the last month, I guess I have learned a thing or two for all the great people at he IAP. Thanks for all your support and help. Once again Alex, I am really glad you loked the pens.

alxe24

It's hard not to like them. Now that you learn a few thing from every one it's time to pass some knowledge to the new pen turners and keep on learning some more.
I hope you're happy with yours once they get there.

Originally posted by shawn394
<br />Alex
I am so glad that you liked my pens. I can't wait to get yours. I feel truly honored that you would consider using one of my pens as your daily. I have passed up the last few swaps because I didn't think I was a "good enough" turner yet. After this swap and my first ever craft show in the last month, I guess I have learned a thing or two for all the great people at he IAP. Thanks for all your support and help. Once again Alex, I am really glad you loked the pens.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom