Pen pouch embroidery-- need a supplier!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

redfishsc

I am looking for someone who can embroider the coat-of-arms emblem below onto a standard black drawstring pen pouch. My customer should be able to get the emblems, we just need someone that can attach them. We may need as many as 100.

Does anyone have a recommendation or even alternative suggestion?

header_title1.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

gerryr

I'm confused. Are you looking for someone to embroider that on pen pouches or someone to just sew that on the pouches? Either way it will be difficult unless you contact the manufacturer of the pouches. I recently did a group buy of embroidered shirts for the Pen Makers Guild and I asked about have the logo embroidered on the pocket. They said they can't so it, so you would have the same problem with the pouches.

hrigg

There's a lady on the Woodnet Forum who does custom embroidery. Her name is Paula, she lives in Tennessee, and she does excellent work for a reasonable price. Her e-mail is plaisnez@tds.net She has a business website, but the link to it isn't working right now. I have no business connection with her, other than as a customer. I sent her a link to your OP, so she has some idea of what you want.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom