Pen mill sharpening

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

Paul in OKC

Just thought I would show my set up that I use to sharpen y'alls (and mine) pen mills on. Able to get all edges true and even on this baby.

2006128165546_grinder1.jpg

200612816561_grinder2.jpg

2006128165615_penmill.jpg

BTW, Troy this one is yours.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Rudy Vey

Paul did twice a super job sharpening my pen mills and some drill bits - I can only highly recommend him!! Why would I have to learn this art, if someone like Paul is around to do it perfectly for us.

Paul in OKC

Thanks, Rudy. I do not discourage folks from sharpening themselves, just after a few hand sharpenings, you may want to make sure all the edges are 'true' as a base to restart with.

gerryr

I have four pen mills, 2 small and 2 large. My theory is that when one set just won't work anymore, even with honing, I will send that pair to Paul for him to sharpen while I start using the other set. In reality, I don't seem to get that done and end up sending all of them at once. He does a super job and they come back razor sharp. The first time I had him do it, I promptly cut myself on one taking the tape off.[:0]

Jim15

Ron,
I got my Mills back today. They are great. Fast service and they are better than new, what more could a guy ask for?

Thank you,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom