~Pen Makers Guild Entry~

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Toni

Toni

Dragon Scale Pen "Zathura" on a Majestic. Made using Pearl and Translucent Clays, Inks, Silver Leaf and Embossing Powders.

1_DSC09996_copy.jpg

1_DSC09998_copy.jpg

wiset1

I'm always amazed by the artistic value in your creations Toni! Just when I think I'm doing something cool I see what you come up with...back to the drawing board, ha ha ha. Awesome

MartinPens

Congratulations Toni. Very well deserved. Your work is inspiring. I'm not surprised you have entered the Guild - you have a wonderful artistic talent. Congrats

Martin

socdad

Absolutely beautiful, creative, perfectly executed design; very much deserving of the honor of admission to the Pen Makers Guild.

arioux

That's what the guild is all about and that's where you belong. The best with the best. Creativity, originality and craftmanship at his summum.

Congrat and keep on inspiring us.

ZanderPommo

absolutely incredible. its work like this that assures me that penturning is an art, I'd love to see some kind of tutorial on how to do this, i cant get my head around how you might have done that

terryf

Congrats Toni - a well deserved PMG member if ever there was one. Your pen is absolutely beautiful (as are most of your creations). It fascinates me that you make them without a lathe - truly an artist!

ctubbs

Congratulations, Toni on the official recognition of your talents. Your blank makes the Majestic kit look great.
Charles

CHEF

congratulation's Toni one beautiful pen .
---------------Brian-------------------:beauty:

arw01

+1. It was just WOW when the image popped up. Didn't know you could do that with all that powders and potions!

Definitely will not be showing that to my wife!

kinggabby

Toni I am in awe of your work. Everything I have seen that has had your touch. Meaning that either you made the pen or someone had gotten the materials from you. Has just totally blown me away. Thank you for sharing you creations with us.

Top Bottom