Pen in the Hat Pairings

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

bitshird

Lance, thanks for organizing this venture, or adventure, I emailed Bear31 to find out what type pen he wanted,
Are we supposed to email both parties??

gad5264

Bruce, I feel the same way as you do. I joined this site and read and read and read some more. I did not turn my first pen until May 1st but thanks to all of the knowledge on this site, I feel like I have made good strides.

This pen swap is a great way for us to get to know each other also. Striking up freindships along the way and I am happy to be a part of it.

sparhawk

O.k Think i got it right. i make bobburt a pen and louie makes me one.That second grade education is payin off now![}:)]Thanks lance for doin this. I have done a cuople of pen swaps but this is totaly cool. Must have been a b*%^^& to figure out the matches. You done good. Now to get to work.

redfishsc

I just realized that I am paired up with both Angboy and Monty.

That is a GREAT problem to have, and I really don't want it fixed if it don't have to be:D:D:D:D:D

LanceD

Originally posted by redfishsc

I just realized that I am paired up with both Angboy and Monty.

That is a GREAT problem to have, and I really don't want it fixed if it don't have to be:D:D:D:D:D

That's the way it works,
redfish makes a pen for angboy and monty makes a pen for redfish [8D]:D

I know that there were a few minor glitches this morning but hopefully the few little problems we had has been straightened out and we can all get those pens made and sent out. Don't forget when you receive your pen please take a picture or two and post it in the pen in the hat album for everyone to see.

I also want to say thanks very much to Cav for moderating this and updating all of the participants on the original post. He's had his hands full lately I just want him to know that all of his hard work here doesn't go unnoticed. Thanks from one Cajun coon to another :D.

Lance

turkey-slayer

I just wanted to thank you Lance for getting this done and I believe its a great way to see some of the talent here on IAP as well as meet other penmakers:) Great job!

Darley

Originally posted by bruce119

This is a clue were I got some good casting material

cowchip.jpg

[}:)];)[8D]:D
That's funny are you doing advertising for Bejin Olympic disk throw :D

Darley

Lance thanks for doing this PITH a successful one for 2008 I do enjoy the sharing in this comunity,

I would like to say something about the PITH for the new members "" Pen In The Hat ""
as been created by Lou Metcalf aka DCBluesman in 2005 and I thanks all those members who carry on this tradition.

Thanks LOU, and Thank you Lance/cav to do this 2008 another good PITH

DCBluesman

Passed Away Mar 3, 2016
In Memoriam
Wow! Great memory, Serge. Yes, the first Pen in the Hat was held in conjuncion with the IAP's first Birthday Bash. "This we can do the first week of the year. This we can do and be all of good cheer." Just like the IAP, the Pen in the Hat just keeps getting better.

DSallee

My thanks go out to Lance and Cav also for putting this together... this will be my first PITH so I'm also a little nervous (like my wife:) ) but it gonna be fun!!

Now to figure out what kinda mess.. er... pen I should make BMAC ... hmmm...

Dave

bruce119

Maybe it's jeffj13 I just checked the old list he is on it. But not on this one
ANOTHER TYPO [:0]

Boy I know this had to be tougph [B)]

CSue

Local Chapter Leader
First of all, thank you Lance (and cav) for all the work you put into this!

It's just getting better every time I check on this. I was reading
This is a clue were I got some good casting material
from Bruce . . . and since I'm an avid gardener - and get to make a pen for Bruce . . . is that a hint?

This is great! And I haven't even started "spinning" yet either!

scoutharps

Lance, this is going to be scarey-fun! Thanks for all your work. I have visions of 3x5 cards a;; over your living room floor...

I'm thinking that caverken is carverken with a southern accent?:D

doddman70

Paging jbpaul i have sent you an email but have still not heard from you maybe my email got lost so i thought i would post here to let you know i have been trying to get a hold of you. if you read this send me a PM with your address so i can send you your pen :D[8D]:)

gad5264

HEY STEVE....@ pensbydesign, are you out there?

I sent you an email and am just waiting on a reply so I can see what kind of pen you might like to have and I know where to send it.

Send me a PM

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager

gad5264

Just a question to the group. My partner that I am supposed to make a pen for has been M.I.A. since 6/25 with no responses to PM's. Would it be OK to make a pen for the person (warren8170) that is going to be sending me one or should I hold out a while longer?

bobaltig

Grant, I think it would be better if you made one for me. You won't have to wait at all. Just ship it out.

Thanks in advance.

Bob [8D]

Originally posted by gad5264

Would it be OK to make a pen for the person (warren8170) that is going to be sending me one or should I hold out a while longer?

bruce119

I don't think anyone started one yet. But we're going to have to start one soon. We need picts by the 1st of Aug.
[:0] Oh I got to get busy and get that pen made.

LanceD

Under Casual Conversation. It may be buried under a page or two. Jeff was supposed to make t a sticky to keep it on top.

ldb2000

Paging richw , will richw please report to PITH pairings forum .
Anybody know richw , if you do please ask him to check his email .
He has'nt replied to my emails and has'nt posted since 7/3

LanceD

This time of the year I'm sure that some are on vacation and maybe hasn't seen the pairings yet. I would give it till the weekend and if you still haven't heard from your partner, I have a couple of guys that would like to participate and I'll put you in touch with them.

rjwolfe3

Looking for...

:confused:Curlymaplefan:confused:

I have sent two pm's and posted in Casual once. Please let me know your address so I may send your pen to you.:D

Thanks

LanceD

well it looks like some people who said they would participate can't be found. Lets try this. Anyone who is having problems contacting their partner please list after this post. I will then do another drawing at the end of this week and pair up everyone for a second time. I hope this will work out in everyone's favor who hasn't been able to contact their original partner.

Top Bottom